When you run a report in Sage 50cloud Accounts V26.1 and below, the date criteria defaults to run up to 31/12/2019.
As that date has now passed, you must ensure you are using the latest version of Sage 50cloud Accounts, which includes an extended date range criteria up to 31/12/2050.
To Check your version
- Open Sage 50cloud Accounts.
- On the menu bar click Help, then click About.
- In the Program Detail, check the version number.
If you are using v26.01 or below, you must upgrade to the latest version.
If the dates still defaults to 2019 after installing v26.02, please follow the steps below:
Date still defaults to 2019
If the date still defaults to 2019 after you install the update, it is recommended that you follow the steps below
Restore the ‘reports and layouts only backups’ (this can be found by visiting Sage’s online help centre and going to article 45577). This will refresh the default reports and layouts in your software without overwriting your data or customised documents.
If the issue occurs on reports or layouts that have been customised, you must follow the steps below:
- Select the document you want to amend, then click Edit.
- Click Report, then click Criteria.
- Select your date criteria, for example INVOICE_DATE, then click Modify.
- Select Present, from the Status drop-down.
- Click OK.
- Select the date criteria, then click Modify.
- Select Enable, from the status drop-down.
- Click OK, then click OK.
- Click File, then click Exit.
If you would like help upgrading your program or restoring a reports and layouts only backup or amending a customised report any other queries or problems with your Sage Accounts etc. or would like a quote or to purchase an upgrade please contact us