Reprinting a payslip from a previous period
It is quick and easy to reprint payslips.
Reprinting a payslip
1. Click Payroll.
2. Select the employee(s) you want to reprint payslips for or if no employees are selected all employees will be included.
3. In Links scroll down and click Reprinting Payslips.
4. Enter the date range as required, you can also select a range for Departments and Cost Centres
5. Click OK.
6. Select the Payslip layout you require, you can then Preview, Print etc as normal.
If you would like help reprinting payslips or need any other help or advice with your payroll please contact us
Making lists easier to work with
To make things easier when you’re working with large lists of records or transactions in Sage 50 Accounts, you can add alternative row colours to the lists in each module and gridlines.
How to add colour to your list of records or Transactions
- On the Menu bar click Tools then click Options then click Colours tab.
- Under Alternate row colour, ensure the Ignore custom colours check box is blank.
- For the relevant module click the colour picker.
- Click the colour you want to use, or to define your own colour, click Define custom colours.
- To confirm the selected colour, click OK.
How to add gridlines to your list of records or Transactions
- On the Menu bar click Tools then click Options.
- On the Ledgers tab, click Show gridlines check box then click OK.
If you would like help adding colour or grid lines etc. or need any other help etc or would like a quote or to purchase an upgrade please contact us