The new version of Sage 50cloud Accounting V27 is now being released and comes with many new features to help your business.
• Custom Alerts, this allows you to create custom alerts on Supplier, Customer, and Products that display as either pop up or embedded messages with essential information.
• Fully integrated user management, all local and remote users can now be managed seamlessly and effectively from the User Management in Sage 50cloud Accounts.
• Remote Data Access is now in the product, Remote Data Access (previously known as Sage Drive) is now fully set up and managed within Sage 50cloud Accounts User Management. Making it easier for you to stay connected and manage users in one place, whilst retaining full admin control.
• User Experience, in V27 some screens look and feel different, such as User Management, Homepage and connecting to services such as Remote Data Access. This is to allow additional functionality and to simplify setup of features.
If you would like more information on the new version Sage 50cloud Accounts V27 when it is fully released please contact us
The new version of Sage 50cloud accounting will be released in September, more information to follow.
If you would like more information on the new Sage 50cloud Accounts when it is released please contact us
Sage have released another update for their Job Retention Scheme Module to help you through the full process of assessing and notifying your employees and producing the file to submit the information for your claim to HMRC.
To make sure you have this functionality please check you have the latest version installed. To check your version number, open your software then click Help then click About. If your version is v26.01.244, then the Job Retention scheme Module is up to date and you don’t need to do anything.
If you have any problems downloading and installing the latest Sage payroll update please contact us.
Sage have just announced that they are going to reverse their recent price increase on their Sage desktop subscription offerings.
If you would any more information on any Sage product and how it can help your business please do not hesitate to contact us
Sage 50 Payroll – the 2020/21 tax year software update is available now.
To check if you have installed it, in your Sage Payroll, go to Help, then About and check your version is 26.
If it’s not, you need to install the update as soon as possible to ensure you are using the correct legislation for the new tax year.
Changes to the NMW rates – From 1st April 2020 the national minimum wage (NMW) rates are increasing. There are the minimum rates most employees are entitled to. You can use the minimum wage check option to check you are paying your employees the correct rates.
Employment allowance changes – from April 2020, HMRC are introducing new rules and processes for claiming employment allowance. Remember to check if you are still eligible or if you are now eligible.
If you would any more information on the new Sage Payroll update or help with the Payroll year end process please do not hesitate to contact us
When you run a report in Sage 50cloud Accounts V26.1 and below, the date criteria defaults to run up to 31/12/2019.
As that date has now passed, you must ensure you are using the latest version of Sage 50cloud Accounts, which includes an extended date range criteria up to 31/12/2050.
To Check your version
- Open Sage 50cloud Accounts.
- On the menu bar click Help, then click About.
- In the Program Detail, check the version number.
If you are using v26.01 or below, you must upgrade to the latest version.
If the dates still defaults to 2019 after installing v26.02, please follow the steps below:
Date still defaults to 2019
If the date still defaults to 2019 after you install the update, it is recommended that you follow the steps below
Restore the ‘reports and layouts only backups’ (this can be found by visiting Sage’s online help centre and going to article 45577). This will refresh the default reports and layouts in your software without overwriting your data or customised documents.
If the issue occurs on reports or layouts that have been customised, you must follow the steps below:
- Select the document you want to amend, then click Edit.
- Click Report, then click Criteria.
- Select your date criteria, for example INVOICE_DATE, then click Modify.
- Select Present, from the Status drop-down.
- Click OK.
- Select the date criteria, then click Modify.
- Select Enable, from the status drop-down.
- Click OK, then click OK.
- Click File, then click Exit.
If you would like help upgrading your program or restoring a reports and layouts only backup or amending a customised report any other queries or problems with your Sage Accounts etc. or would like a quote or to purchase an upgrade please contact us