The new version of Sage 50cloud Accounting, V28, is now being released and comes with many new features to help your business.
• Help Centre, the Help Centre has been simplified and updated so you can access, support hubs for popular topics, support guides, video demos etc.
• Remote Data Access, has been simplified by removing the concept of main and remote sites. All features can now be used at any site using Remote Data Access.
• Business dashboards, is a great new feature which gives you the key business information you need at a glance.
If you would like more information on the new version Sage 50cloud Accounts V28 and how it can help your business please contact us
Sage Payroll V27.3 is now being released on a staggered basis in the next 6 months and comes with a host of new and improved features.
• Sage Online Services – new online payslip portal and Sage HR Services.
• Easier access to Sage Q& A Live – you can now access Sage Q&A Live Team direct for your software
• New Look Help Centre – making it easier to get the help you need, Sage have simplified the Help Centre and made improvements to article content, How-to guides, Refined search results and improved access to webinars etc.
If you would any more information on Sage Payroll V27.3, need help downloading the update or want any information on any other Sage products and how they can help your business please do not hesitate to contact us
Sage 50 Payroll
The 2020/21 tax year software update is available now.
To check if you have installed it, in your Sage Payroll, go to Help, then About and check your version is 27.01.
If it’s not, you need to install the update as soon as possible to ensure you are using the correct legislation for the new tax year.
Changes to the NMW rates – From 1st April 2021 the national minimum wage (NMW) rates are increasing. There are the minimum rates most employees are entitled to. You can use the minimum wage check option to check you are paying your employees the correct rates.
• 5th April 2021 – Tax year ends
• 19th April 2021 – Final submission of 2020/2021 tax year deadline.
• 31st May 2021 – P60s must be distributed to employees by this date.
If you would any more information on the new Sage Payroll update or help with the Payroll year end process is now available if you would like to purchase an upgrade or need any other help or anything else please contact us
Sage 50cloud Accounts V27.1 has some important new features to help with Brexit and other useful improvements.
• New Tax Codes – to help you correctly record transactions and apply postponed VAT accounting.
• New commercial invoice layout template to help you with import and export formalities.
• New country codes for use on the sale and purchase of goods under the Northern Ireland protocol.
• Remote data access this has now been simplified.
• Auto update improvements once you have installed V27.1 future updates are made easier with a one-click installation.
• Help Centre improvements – when you open the Help Centre from within your software, it will now use your default internet browser, making it easier to keep help articles open even if you close Sage 50 Accounts.
Sage 50 Accounts V27.1 is now available to download if you would like help with downloading and installing the program or anything else please contact us
The new version of Sage 50cloud Accounting V27 is now being released and comes with many new features to help your business.
• Custom Alerts, this allows you to create custom alerts on Supplier, Customer, and Products that display as either pop up or embedded messages with essential information.
• Fully integrated user management, all local and remote users can now be managed seamlessly and effectively from the User Management in Sage 50cloud Accounts.
• Remote Data Access is now in the product, Remote Data Access (previously known as Sage Drive) is now fully set up and managed within Sage 50cloud Accounts User Management. Making it easier for you to stay connected and manage users in one place, whilst retaining full admin control.
• User Experience, in V27 some screens look and feel different, such as User Management, Homepage and connecting to services such as Remote Data Access. This is to allow additional functionality and to simplify setup of features.
If you would like more information on the new version Sage 50cloud Accounts V27 when it is fully released please contact us
The new version of Sage 50cloud accounting will be released in September, more information to follow.
If you would like more information on the new Sage 50cloud Accounts when it is released please contact us