Sage 50 Payroll V29.3 update has now been released, and needs to be installed as soon as possible, this update includes the changes to the NI rates.
If you need help with downloading it and installing it or if you need any other help, please contact us
Sage is currently working on V29.3 and it will be released before the 6th of January 2024 which will include the changes to the NI rates.
If you are planning to take time off over Christmas and are planning to use the advance pay option, however in some cases you must not process advance pay due to the NI rates changes due from 6th January 2024.
An email will be released as soon as the update is available letting it is available for download, if you need help with downloading it and installing it or if you need any other help, please contact us
Please note that this update is not compatible with Excel Integrated Reporting (EIR) or Sage 50 HR Data Synchronisation.
An email will be released soon letting you know when it is available for download, if you need help with downloading it and installing it or if you need any other help please contact us
Sage 50 Payroll V29.1 has just been released and includes new features and updates to the NHS pension bands
- Enhanced help and support within your software – Even more help guides have been added covering more areas of the software, including pensions module and online services.
- Improved integration between Sage HR Online Services to Sage 50 Payroll – when you make changes to employee details in Sage HR, you can now import these directly into Sage 50 Payroll. More details you amend in a Sage 50 employee record now update in Sage HR Online Service automatically when you upload their payslip.
- Email P45 – you can now email a P45 report to a leaver rather than printing it and giving it to them.
- NHS Pension band changes – this update includes the latest salary bands for each NHS pension tier.
Sage 50 Payroll V29.1 has just been released and if you would like to see how any of these new features can help you or would like help to install the update, or if you need any other help please contact us
Sage 50 Accounts V29.2 has been released and can now been downloaded.
- New Bank Feeds experience – This has been given a complete overhaul, making it easier and faster than ever to manage your bank accounts.
- Create a Purchase order from a Sales order – Professional only – quickly create from either a single Sales order, or a selection.
- Invoice Finance (UK Only) – Sage has partnered with Satago to offer an embedded Single Invoice Finance solution. This allows companies that qualify to sign up and invoices raised within Sage can then be used to gain instant access to funds. This has been further enhanced in V29.2 to allow the transactions related to the invoice funding to post automatically back into Sage 50 Accounts, saving time.
Sage 50 accounts V29.2 has been released and if you would like to see any of these new features or would like help to install the update, or if you need any other help please contact us
Sage 50 Accounts V29.2 update is being released from the 21st August onwards. The main new feature in this update is the improvements to bank feeds, designed to make it easier to match transactions to your bank. It now comes with a new dedicated more accessible ledger, new navigation tools, improved search capabilities, new confirm tab and a modern look and feel. Enhanced invoice financing, including automatic posting of fees etc, the ability to generate Purchase orders directly from Sales orders.
Sage 50 accounts V29.2 will be released from 21st August onwards in a staggered approach if you would like to see any of the new features or would like help to install the update, or if you need any other help please contact us on:-
Telephone 01691 684011/654545
Email: [email protected]