Before you switch on the MTD feature in Sage 50 accounts, check you have
- Successfully registered with HMRC for MTD.
- Make sure you have a MTD compliant version of Sage 50 Accounts.
- Open the company you want to switch to submit using MTD for VAT.
- Click Settings and then click Company Preferences.
- Enter your password and then click OK and then click the VAT
- Click the Enable Making Tax Digital for VAT submissions check box.
- Click Yes and then click OK.
When you next submit your VAT return it will submit under MTD.