To save time and effort finding the reports you use on a regular basis you can add then to your Favourites then run then quickly from your Favourites folder.
Set up Favourites
1. Click Payroll, then click pre-update Reports or Reports.
2. Browse to the required reports folder, then click the favourite button for the relevant report.
The report is now added to your favourites.
Run a report from the Favourites menu
1. Click Favourites, then click Pre-update Reports or Post-Update Reports.
2. Choose the report you want to print, view or email etc.
3. If required, enter any criteria details, then click OK.
4. Click Close.
5. Click Print, then click OK.
Remove a report from the Favourites menu
1. Click Payroll, then click Pre-update Reports or Reports.
2. Browse the Favourites folder, then click the favourite button for the relevant report.
If you need help adding or removing reports from your favourites folder or cannot find the report you need or need any other help or advice with your payroll please contact us on.
We can also provide a remote access service where we can directly link into your computer to help you resolve your Sage Accounts or Payroll problems.