Checking what Customer invoices are due
Knowing what you are due to be paid each week can help you to manage your cash flow. In Sage 50cloud Accounts you can run the Outstanding Customer Invoices By Due Date report to see exactly when invoices for each customer are due to be paid.
- On the left-hand menu click Customers, then on the top toolbar click Reports.
- In the left pane click Customer invoices.
- Click Outstanding Sakes Invoices By Due Date, then click Preview.
- Enter any criteria if required, for example, you may want to see invoices due in a certain date range, then click OK,
- If required, from the Preview window you can print, export or email the report.
The report appears showing the transactions, grouped by customer and sorted by the due date, if a customer has gone past their due date you can chase them up.
If you would like further help with this report or any other report or need any other help with your Sage Accounts please contact us