Configure your toolbars and columns
Sage have made Sage 50cloud Accounts more efficient by enabling you to configure the desktop to hide what you don’t need and make the options you need more easier to find on a regular basis. You can also choose to display extra data columns that would normally be hidden to suit your needs. You can configure:
- Modules on the navigation bar
- Toolbar options within each module
- Data columns
- Right-click anywhere on the navigation bar down the left hand side.
- From the list click the module you want to show or hide.
- Repeat step 1 and 2 for each change you want to make.
- Open the required module, for example Customers.
- Right-click the toolbar and choose the option you want to show or hide. The options that are currently visible on the toolbar are ticked.
- Repeat step 2 for each change you want to make.
You can configure the columns in each ledger, for example, Customers and Suppliers, plus many additional windows with lists or grid views.
- From the relevant window, right-click any column heading.
The columns that are currently visible are ticked.
- Click the column you want to add or remove.
To reset the column view to the default, right-click an existing column, then click Use Defaults.